Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Great comment on "Writings on Art..."

Christine said...
I love the last line of your post because it says it all.
"But most often I think it is because we have been discouraged into thinking what we feel about the sky is not important."
In my life I have seen this be the main reason that many creative people are reluctant to express themselves. It is a sad thing to see but I know a little boy close to four years old who has started to change in his behavior for the worst. He's gone from being carefree and expressive to suddenly very aware of the people around him and their opinions of his playful actions. Instead of doing things for the pure joy of it his expressiveness has started to be inhibited by his need to please.

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online